Apr 2, 2013

Rose Greenleaf

Hello again! This time I'll present to you my first plantsim ever! I used some custom content, actually cause of the lack of retail stuff, to make it more beautiful
I hope you enjoy :)







.Sim

.Sims3pack
 
Used Custom Content List:
Hair by Esmeralda ts2 convertion
Flower crown by mitarasi
Headwrap by indiemilk
Shoes by simerstore
Eyebrow by ephemera
Drama makeup by ephemera
Earrings by hellen and astra sims

All Patterns are retail except the formal wear by rockchick
Thanks even to the CC developer that I forgot to mention

Note:
The simplant was introduced in University Expansion Pack so you must have that EP installed

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sim ! Could write the links to CCs please ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added a few cc I remembered...
      I hope they are enough :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks you very much. I am going to try to find the others CCs alone.

      Delete